- 1 book, 46 papers in Hungarian and 15 in English; 8 reviews: MTMT
- 46 Hungarian and 15 International presentations
Main research areas
Phonetics and psycholinguistics: Coarticulation, disfluency phenomena, speech production and perception of children.
Education, scientific achievements
- 2010: PhD in Phonetics
- 2004–2010: PhD studies in phonetics at ELTE University
- 2004: Specific course on Speech Perception Diagnostics and Therapy
- and literature
- 1999–2004: Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Budapest: Hungarian linguistics 1999–2004: Experimental and Applied Phonetics specific program; ELTE
- 1995–1999: Radnóti Miklós High School (Dunakeszi)
Courses at undergraduate level (ELTE University): experimental and Hungarian phonetics, clinical phonetics, speech production.
- 2011: Janos Bolyai Research Scholarship
- 2008: Award of the Outstanding Young Lecturer given by the Congress of Hungarian Association of Phonetics, Phoniatrics and Logopedics
- 2006: Award of the Outstanding Young Lecturer given by the Congress of Hungarian Association of Phonetics, Phoniatrics and Logopedics
- 2012: Hungarian Association of Phonetics, Phoniatrics and Logopedics
- 2004-: Society of Hungarian Linguistics
- 2004-: ISPhS (The International Society of Phonetic Sciences)
- The Hungarian disfluency corpus in the Beszédkutatás issues (from 2004).
- Editing of the Beszédkutatás (2010).
- 2005-: The Speech Research Conferences (organization)
- 2002–2004: Department assistant for the Phonetics Department, ELTE
- 2002: Workshop entitled International Workshop in Phonetics Dedicated to the Memory of Farkas Kempelen(organization)
- 1999–2004: Hungarian Language Days at ELTE (organization)