The Department of Phonetics of the Research Institute for Linguistics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences invites you to attend the Speech Research conference [Beszédkutatás konferencia]. The date of the conference is October 18 and 19, 2018.
The topic is “Speech characteristics across the lifespan (from infants to elderly)”. Vagy “speech patterns across the lifespan…”
The main language of the conference is Hungarian but presentations in English and German are also welcome.
- realization of phonological processes in speech;
- acoustics and perception;
- prosody, syntax;
- language acquisition, L2, bilingualism;
- speech disorders, pathological speech;
- speech technology, speech processing, speech synthesis, forensic phonetics;
- further aspects.
Applications are welcome with an abstract containing 400 to 500 words. Please, send your abstracts to beszedkutatas[@]nytud.mta.hu.
Deadline: Juny 15, 2018.
Date of the conference: October 18-19, 2018.
Venue: Research Institute for Linguistics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest
Registration fee: 35€, PhD-students: 25€, undergraduate students: free.